The foundation of functional programming in context of Scala programming language.
For all developers interested in functional programming thinking
Functional programming seems super cool but ...
A good understanding of different paradigms is not an easy issue - it is like changing the culture chip and even more about some kind of mind-shift. Once we got it, your programming toolbox in terms of abstraction will be much richer then ever before.
Let's see how we can slightly move into the functional paradigm world:
- how we can express all well known abstractions from OOP
- classes and their relations and communication, polymorphism and some important design patterns as well
Let's compare and combine best things from these two paradigms. Let's do it together and become better programmers!
- Java and Scala Developer at Rindus
- Co-Organiser of Málaga Scala Developers community.
- Enthusiast of functional paradigm
- A guitar artist of SolYNaranjaS - a multinational music project from Málaga city, Costa del Sol
- 80s Music, Motorcycles, and Aguacate lover