Join our exciting Meetup group in Munich for socializing through art!
Dear artists, creators, and art enthusiasts,
We extend a warm invitation to join our one-of-a-kind Meetup Group in Munich! Whether you're a Munich resident or an expat looking for new experiences, friendships, and a way to enhance your artistic value, this group is for you!
Our main goal is to create a space where all members feel inspired, supported, and empowered on their artistic journey. We want you to feel part of a friendly and vibrant community where you can freely express yourself and grow as an artist.
Our goal is to achieve:
- A welcoming and stimulating space to share your artistic passions, regardless of your skill level. From beginners to experts, everyone is welcome.
- Regular meetups where you can participate in art sessions, workshops, inspiring talks, and interactive activities designed to nurture and enhance your artistic talent.
- A multicultural and diverse environment where people from different backgrounds and cultures come together to share their unique perspectives through art.
- The chance to build meaningful connections and forge lasting friendships with like-minded individuals who share your interests and passions.
So, if you're looking for a place where you can share your artistic talents, learn from other talented artists, and, at the same time, make new friends in Munich, this group is for you!
This group is part of the Project: mucvibes.com
Bevorstehende Events (3)Alles ansehen
- Oil Painting Classes (with Juan Tardivo)Fat Cat, München, BY
Learn how to paint a portrait
The workshop is open to everyone with or without experience in painting and drawing, although it could be useful, but not indispensable, this is a technique open to everyone, so without fear and with a lot of passion you will finish your portrait and learn a new technique to start a new artistic search.
We will work from a photo and we will draw it on the canvas with the grid technique, from the drawing we will then use oil with a palette of colors typical of the classic Italian painting, then we will work on the context and the background (abstract or figurative) with the use of different colors.
Where is the class happening?
The workshop will take place in my atelier, which is located inside the FatCat Cultural Center former Gasteig building in Munich.
What do you need?
For the development of this workshop you will need to bring the following materials (please contact me if there is something you can’t get and I will help you)
- oil colors (list here)
- flat tip brushes numbers (0-2-4-6-10)
- pencils – sharpener – eraser (art-eraser)
- sepia ink dye
these materials are basic and you will be able to use them to continue your artistic journey.
Was ist included?
- canvas support 50 x 70 cm
- linen oil to work the color
- photo in two formats (one B&W with grid and one color)
- paper to clean brushes and soap (you will also learn how to take care of your brushes for a long life)
- Coffee – Tea and Water
- 280€ (four lessons per Month)
- The duration of Each lesson is 3 hours including a small brake, 1 lesson per week
- Days and hours to be arranged
Or per mail:
- Canvas & Cabernet: Painting, Creativity, and Socializing SessionsFat Cat, München, BY
Immerse yourself in the captivating world of painting while experiencing something beyond just brushwork. Our "Canvas & Cabernet" session invites you to explore your creativity through the art of painting, all while connecting with like-minded individuals in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in Munich.
Throughout this exciting course, you'll learn the fundamental techniques of acrylic painting, from mixing colors to creating captivating textures on canvas. Our talented and experienced instructors Juan Tardivo will be by your side at every step, providing personalized guidance to help you fully express yourself through your art.
But this course is about more than just brushes and paint. It's an opportunity to socialize, meet new people, and forge lasting bonds. The host Alicia Enciso designed each session to encourage interaction and the exchange of ideas among participants. Whether you're an absolute beginner or a seasoned enthusiast, everyone is welcome to join this growing artistic community.
The session fee includes:
a blank canvas (30x40 cm), and a painting set containing a range of vibrant colors. Blushes and additional material are available also.
Additionally, to add a touch of elegance and relaxation, each participant will receive a glass of wine to enjoy while they explore their inner artist. Not to mention that the atelier is at one of the most wonderful places in Munich: Fatcat (former Gasteig).
Join us and uncover how art can enrich your life in more ways than one. Reserve your spot and start painting, creating, and connecting!
Session topic: Abstract landscape inspired by Impressionism.
We will make an analysis of the most important authors of impressionism, names like Monet, Renoir, Sisley are surely known to you. Our artwork in this session will be inspired by them.
Session fee: 55€
(*45€ if you have already taken a workshop with us)
Available Spots: 3-7
- Flamenco Workshop (Dancing & Singing)Centro de Arte Flamenco Munich, München, AL
Flamenco Fusion Course Singing and Dancing
Host: Gisa Michelon, Centro de Arte Flamenco Múnich
Instagram account here
"Together we will explore the language of tangos: Recognizing sound patterns and codices, responding to letras, making it clear to the musicians what we want."
From 15:00- 16:00:
Dancing remates, llamadas and marcajes
Singing elaborated tango verses
From 16:00 -18:00:
Dance and singing together
All with fun, sherry, funny teachers and students...and the magic of tangos and Live guitar music!!!
Registration for dancing: email@example.com
Registration for singing: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Basic knowledge of dancing or flamenco dancing is recommended.