What we'll do
Join us at this interactive session where you will learn about Atlassian's values, culture and how PMO partner with teams to balance pace with agility, process with flexibility and life with work.
We will also learn about one of Atlassian simple but effective tools for measuring the health of projects and how you can easily implement within any team environment.
This session is intended to be full of energy, facilitated dialogue, and storytelling around ‘work’ through our shared lived experiences. James (https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesgudgion/) will take us through their PMO journey, team challenges, success, and strategy, and we will cover ‘how Atlassian does it’ tips and techniques in:
• Harboring awesome organisational / team culture + openness and trust = happy, invested, motivated people.
• Building teams that are responsive and agile in a fast-paced organisation.
• Pioneering PMO at Atlassian and how value is derived with its partnerships
• Measuring project health in a fun and effective way that builds trust and encourages healthy dialogue.
- Registration, Pizza and Networking: 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM
- The session & last month book review: 6:00 PM-7:15 PM
- Networking and Closure: 7:15 PM 0 7:30 PM
We look forward to welcoming you, on 7th August.