What we'll do
Get answers to any questions you have about certbot, ACME and Let's Encrypt with Joona Hoikkala from Certbot! We aim to keep it informal and let questions and interests from the attendees decide the topics of the evening.
Drop by the certbot hackfest + Q&A to:
- Get answers to any questions you have about certbot, ACME and Let's Encrypt
- Debug & fix issues you are having
- Do you want to contribute to Certbot? We'll...
- Help you set up a dev environment
- Find you some good beginner issues to work on
- Provide guidance on tackling the huge codebase and tooling
Joona Hoikkala is a privacy and security enthusiast hacker and open so(u)rcerer. During days, he works on EFF's Certbot, and during night - when not boardgaming or enjoying delicious craft beers Joona participates in CTF challenges. Other FOSS software he is involved in include projects like acme-dns and ffuf.
This hackfest is one of three certbot events this week! Check out the others too:
Tuesday presentation: https://www.meetup.com/nuug-no/events/260274208/
Wednesday workshop: https://www.meetup.com/hackeriet/events/260222366/
This event organized in collaboration with the Norway Chapter of the Internet Society (isoc.no).