What we're about
This group is intended to provide a warm and friendly space for girls/women/female who identify themselves as lesbian, bisexual or even for those who are not sure to connect with others.
Her vision :
Creating a community and support network where acceptance is embraced and love is nurtured.
We are not into labels and stereotypes. It is about your story, your journey and embracing whoever you are you decide to be.
Her story :
I know how hard it is to find a new les/bi/an friend when you just came out or while you are trying to figure out your sexuality. Dating sites intimidate me and going out to a gay club to find a friend is a daunting experience. This meet up has been a great support for girls to connect with others. It does not matter whether you are singles or couples, into the scene or dining, a bookworm or a sports fan, newly out or new in town. This is the melting pot where les-bi-friends hang!
- RSVP : Keep your response up to date to respect the hosts.
Multiple no-shows may be removed from the group at our discretion.
- Respect : We do not tolerate any member who disrespects others. Any unsolicited behaviour will result in being removed from the group immediately.
Why it is awesome to be a member:
- Awesome people to be around and a place where you can always find newfound friend :)
- *Exclusive guest list with cheaper entry at gay & lesbian events
- *Reserved area for members to mingle at gay & lesbian events
*selected venues :)