De quoi s'agit-il
We truly believe that society could grow only sharing knowledge, therefore the goal of this group is to create connections between IT Specialists and general Internet users. The group is focused on the following topics: - Cyber Security - Data protection - Cloud Computing - Social Networks Etc..
Événements à venir (2)Tout voir
- CISSP Preparation Boot Camp | GENEVA + Live Online | 4-8 Dec, 2023PSYND - Swiss CyberSecurity, Genève, GE
CISSP Preparation Boot Camp
Almost every cybersecurity job description requires a specific certification. An authorized CISSP training is often considered a leading choice for IT professionals interested in information security. A CISSP certification should be your next step!
“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.” — Albert Einstein
PSYND’s CISSP certification preparation course will review eight of the most relevant information security domains, all of which deliver a wealth of current information on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for the CISSP exam:
•Security and Risk Management
•Security Architecture and Engineering
•Communication and Network Security
•Identity and Access Management
•Security Assessment and Testing
•Software Development Security
The official (ISC)² courseware guarantees the most current version developed by (ISC)². Additionally, you also receive study tools.
For pricing, examinations, and any other questions please contact us on www.psynd.ch/cissp or +41 22 303 0220. Please note, this is a classroom-format course but also available online.
We are pointing to a 100% success rate. Our instructor is leading you to where to focus more, how to prepare yourself for the exam, and gives you tailor-made advice. In case you fail your first exam attempt, PSYND is offering you the next CISSP Boot Camp for free.
- SCS: CyberSecurity Predictions for 2024Lien visible pour les participants
In 2024 the cybersecurity landscape will likely be dominated by several factors requiring stringent security controls. As organisations embrace cloud solutions, an upsurge in cloud security breaches highlights the need for fortified data protection measures. Deepfakes and AI-generated attacks are expected to increase.
The accelerated deployment of 5G necessitates a focus on securing network infrastructure. Rigorous data privacy regulations underline the importance of compliance. A rise in supply chain attacks calls for thorough vetting and security fortification within the supplier networks.
- Dr. Tim Nedyalkov is a globally recognised Information Technology and Cyber Security expert with over 18 years of experience across Europe, the USA, Australia, and the Middle East. As a Technology Information Security Officer at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and an Executive Member of the CyberEdBoard Community, he is committed to protecting critical assets and shaping the future of cyber security. A renowned keynote speaker and panelist, Dr. Nedyalkov has engaged with audiences at over 50 industry conferences worldwide. He has earned multiple recognitions, including the 2022 Onalytica Who's Who in Cybersecurity Global Influential Voices and the 2022 Finalist for the Cyber Security Personality of the Year.
- Jeremy Voisin is a multifaceted security professional. Acting as Chief Information Security Officer (DFi Service SA), he is also a director of a cyber defense company (CHEOPS CYBERDEFENSE). In charge of 2 Security Operations Center and 2 CSIRTs in 2 different countries, he had the chance to work and provide services to many clients in several fields of activity (industry, private bank, Swiss canton, NGO, …). The plurality of areas of activity in which Jérémy has been able to work allows him to have a global vision of cyber activities and will ensure that the services delivered are aligned with the best solutions and industry-leading solutions.
- Jiorgos Miskakis is an Information Security and Risk Manager with strong work ethic and the ability to cultivate strong business relationships, lead productivity and compliance. He has a multinational experience from the IT and Information Security. He owns CISA,CISM,CDPSE,CRISC, and PECB Lead Auditor and Lead Implementer for 27001. Mr Miskakis will discuss the following topic "Third-party technological risk, from theory to practice
- 16:30-16:45 Welcoming and Swiss CyberSecurity News
- 16:45 -17:45 Presentations (Mr. Jiorgos Miskakis, Jeremy Voisin and Mr. Tim Nedyalkov)
- 17:45 -18:00 Q&A
Swiss CyberSecurity built a partnership with (ISC)2 and ISACA thus our participants can earn CPE credits attending the conferences.