This is a group for anyone interested in AWS. Every 3 to 4 weeks a meetup will be organized. This is an AWS meetup, so at least 70% of the talks are about AWS technology or automating, securing, optimizing AWS services.
Code of conduct (work in progress)
• Every 3 to 4 weeks a meetup will be planned.
• Talks should be at least 70% about AWS technology. Talks should not contain any marketing. We would like to see and approve the slide deck or other details about your talk, upfront. People should be able to learn from your presentation and use the knowledge, learnings, inspiration, without having to buy your product or service.
• If you want to support the location, food, and drinks, it must be in Amsterdam.
• We won’t cooperate with other meetup groups if you organize an AWS meetup in Amsterdam yourself.
• We kindly ask you to add a picture and your full name to your profile. If you have no picture, no history, and no real name, you cannot subscribe to meetups.
• You have until 3 days before a meetup to unsubscribe, otherwise, your absence is counted as a no-show. This applies for being on the waitlist as well.
• If you have 2 no-shows, you should not RSVP anymore. You will be moved to the waitlist.
• If you have more than 2 no-shows, you will be removed and blocked from this group.
• When you do not comply with these rules, we will remove you from the attendee and member list.
• You must be interested in the topics. Just-eaters are not welcome.
• Let us know if you want to rejoin this meetup group. We hope this won't be necessary ever, but might want to think about how to organise this for you.
• It’s strictly forbidden to actively recruit (direct approaching). Do a talk, and/or sponsor the location/food, and you are allowed to add one slide and promote your company for 1 minute.
• During meetups, videos and photos are made and shared on social media. If you don’t like it, hide, or don’t come to the meetups.