Startup Founder 101 brings together aspiring and experienced tech entrepreneurs to discuss, meet, and collaborate to build great new startups, and to push the local startup ecosystem forward.<br><br>This group hosts numerous free events throughout the year where you can learn the best practices of starting a company from people who have been there and done that. You’ll have the opportunity to meet local founders and investors, exchange ideas with experts, get feedback on your idea, participate in startup workshops, and more.<br><br>Typical startup event topics include:<br>• Coming up with a strong startup idea<br>• Startup legal basics<br>• How to pitch your startup<br>• Starting a company without quitting your day job<br>• How to raise funding for your startup<br>• And much more!<br><br>Join the group to be invited to our next event!
- Global Webinar — Enterprise AI - Current and Future Frontiers参加者に表示されるリンク
Learn the best growth tactics from leading experts
Large corporations are undergoing an AI-driven transformation in how they operate and grow. Join Dr. Vijak to demystify AI's impacts on corporate innovation in our post-ChatGPT world. Through pragmatic examples and hands-on experiments, he'll move beyond hype to deliver actionable insights applicable today. You'll identify the risks and opportunities of current AI integrations while gaining a nuanced vista of prospects - from AGI to human-machine collaboration. After his presentation, engage Dr. Vijak directly in an interactive Q&A session. This one-of-a-kind event will equip you to lead in a new era of AI-powered business, where partners
❯ What You'll Learn:
- Understand how big companies use AI for growth.
- Spot risks and chances with AI in business.
- Learn to lead in the AI-powered business world.
❯ Featured Speaker:
- Dr. Vijak Haddadi - Co-Founder and CEO at Syntegral: Vijak is the author of the upcoming 'Ultrahuman'. He is fluent in 6 languages and holds a Ph.D. in philosophy. Vijak previously led an award-winning incubator in Toronto and the digital transformation of a university in London. He is passionate about conscious and sustainable uses of AI and other exponential technologies that pave the way for a dystopia-free future for humanity.
❯❯ This is a live, interactive online event, so be sure to RSVP at https://fi.co/startupwebinar/16897 to receive the Zoom URL to join us live!