Wat we doen
FP AMS aims to bring together commercial users of functional programming. We want to support and promote functional technologies in the Dutch software industry.
Topics for future meetings could include,
- Essentials of functional programming
- Real world experiences with functional styles
- Mixing functional code into existing imperative/OOP codebases
- Functional programming language specifics: Scala, Haskell, F#, Erlang, Ocaml, Clojure, Scheme.
- Functional idioms in non-functional languages
- Concurrent, parallel and distributed computing in a functional style
- Data visualisation, scientific programming, numerical methods, optimisation and GPUs.