Welcome to 106 Miles! We are engineers who like to start companies and work at startups, and you are officially invited to our meetups.
Here are our Twitter and Facebook pages:
If you have any questions, please come to one of our meetups and we'll be happy to talk.
Till then, remember Helen Keller's entrepreneurial advice: "Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing at all."
106 Miles is a Silicon Valley group for engineers who work at startups and engineers who want to work at startups. Please join us if you're an engineer (or friend!) and...
* You have worked at a startup,
* You want to work at a startup,
* You have started a company, or
* You want to start a company.
We meet at least once a month (usually the first Wednesday of each month, 6-9pm) to...
* Socialize and learn from each other.
* Exchange ideas and information. Informally. Usually in a bar.
* Meet engineers at new Silicon Valley startups.
* Meet engineers who want to work at startups.
106 Miles is symbolic of the journey entrepreneurs take. It's from The Blues Brothers:
Elwood: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."
Jake: "Hit it."
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About 106 Miles||August 25, 2013 4:32 PM||Adam|