Mountain bike along Lake Arenal with breathtaking volcanic views and catch a wave on this action-packed 9-day tour of Costa Rica. Get your adrenaline pumping with optional extreme sports like whitewater rafting, rappelling and ziplining through the lush jungle canopy. Learn to surf the famous Pacific breaks at Playa Hermosa and enjoy plenty of time to relax on tropical beaches. Throw in the opportunity to see incredible rainforest wildlife and you've got a unique adventure you'll be talking about for years.
* Guided mountain biking trip from La Fortuna to Monteverde (weather permitting), guided visit to Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve, surf lessons in Playa Hermosa.
* 2 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners (allow USD[masked] for meals not included).
* Hotels (8 nts)
* Public bus, van, boat, mountain bike, surfboard
* Travel Rep throughout, local guides, surf instructors
* Small group experience; max 15
October 5-13, 2013
$1349 per person, taxes included
$250 per person holds your spot, final payment due August 1.
This departure is GUARANTEED regardless of how many people signup.
$30 REI giftcard to the first 3 who put down a deposit!
Contact me for the full itinerary.