20s & 30s Asian Going Out Group Message Board Other Events › Laser Tag THIS Saturday, April 22!

Laser Tag THIS Saturday, April 22!

A former member
Post #: 54
Hey Guys!

I am sending this message about a Laser Tag event this Saturday. My friend Murali is organizing this event with a couple of groups. He made the reservation for 40 but only has about half that and the venue wants him to pay for the full 40. So I'm sending the info around to see if anyone would be interested in going and bringing some friends. I'm not able to go sadly because I really wanted to kick some tail!

Here is the info. If you are interested, send Murali an email at msk20171[at]yahoo[dot]com.

Thanks!

Kelly

--

Ultrazone Laser Tag and Family Video Arcade is "The Ultimate Laser Adventure" - serious fun for all ages - completely equipped for birthday parties, casual play, groups, teens, adults, youth groups, church groups, company parties, fundraisers and more!

Ultrazone in Falls Church is the premier laser tag facility in Northern VA - offering state of the art laser tag games, arcade games, and unbeatable birthday parties... If you've never been to Ultrazone, you're missing out!

The $25 cost includes 3 games of laser tag per person, a dedicated party room for 90 minutes, 2 slices of pizza each and all the soda we can drink.

We're teaming up with the DC/MD/VA Adventures Meetup group, so we don't just shoot at each other, we get to shoot at complete strangers! We'll probably also set up a happy hour/ bar event in Clarendon afterward so we can celebrate our victories and tell glorious tales of battle.

Please note the following:
- The event will run from 4:00P - 6:00P
- Plan to be there by 3:45P
- You can bring food and drink if you want, no alcohol (unless you can hide it well)