add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
I want to say thank you for your RSVP for this event.  I trust and I know we will have a blast.  Please contact me ASAP so we can arrange to meetup on June 1 so I can collect the money for this event.  I would like to collect the money on the 1st and then on June 3 go to the box office and pick up the tickets.  I have to have over 10 people if we want the group rate of $14.  However,if you would like indiviual advance tickets you can pick them up at the box office or order them for $20 or you can pay at the gate for $25.  I understand the economy today and it is financially hard in the world today,so I am trying to save you money.  Please call me at 817-301-4789.  I am open to meeting and collecting the money before that date.  The earliest I will start collecting the money is next Monday.    Thank you.