Hey everyone, It's about time we all got together and shared our 3D vision hacks, demos, research, and products again!
We will have an hour of presentations and demos followed by an informal discussion period. If you're interested in giving a presentation, please let me know what you'd like to talk about. Presentations should be no longer than 10 minutes. Both technical and nontechnical presentations are welcome as long as they relate to 3D vision.
Schedule of speakers:
- Joel Franusic - Microsoft's Kinect Startup Accelerator
- Rob Wang - Kinect-based hand tracking Prototype
- Amir Hirsch - ZigFu update, including in-browser plugin!
- Dennis Lin - Nuvixa / StagePresence
- Ben McChesney - Helios's Kinect work
- Anand Iyer - 3D Face scanning idea
Location note: We will be in 140B, the back room of HackerDojo. Please sign in at the front desk and then proceed to the back. Note the parking diagram http://wiki.hackerdoj...