add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

A Living Family - Ancient Wisdom for Modern Families Message Board › Birth Circle, Jan. 12

Birth Circle, Jan. 12

Sheila P.
user 22185781
Group Organizer
Elkins Park, PA
Hi mamas!

I know some of you are hitting your stride and some of you are nearing the end, but I am wondering who can make it to some birthy connection on Jan 12. Would love to see you all. Let me know if that date does or doesn't work. Know that I am always available for support through conversation, birth art, or resources. If you need support or could use an ear to hear what's going on with you please do reach out! I;m still finishing it, but you can always check out my new site and let me know if you see something you like there or is you know of something you'd like to see. http://www.sheilapai....­

I wish you and your families all the best, through pregnancy and birth into postpartum and beyond!