A Playful Naperville Dining Out & Social Activities Group Message Board › Call for Asst. Organizers and Event Hosts

Call for Asst. Organizers and Event Hosts

Playful (.
user 8311402
Naperville, IL
Hello everyone,

I could use your help...

I need assistance in organizing our playful events. As much fun as I think it would be to have us all show up unannounced at the coolest, local bistro and take over the place, that won't ensure everyone has a great time. We demand breathing room to laugh and be lively! We'll capture our fun and share it with our newest members and prospects who have yet to make an event to make EVERYONE feel welcome.

Here are the things I'm looking for help with:

1. New Member Recruiting (inviting other meetup members, helping put together items and programs to help each of us recruit new members) And if you're single, you're trolling for hotties...why not make it your responsibility to invite them to our meetup anyway? :)

2. Welcome Committee (once we have new members, let's welcome them properly, make them feel comfortable coming to an event, and also make sure they get introduced to everyone at the meetup) Once they've found us, let's encourage them to come out and have fun with us.

3. Photographer -- Take charge and lead the way with our group photos. I hope many of you bring your cameras, too. Just send the photos to: playfulwithyou33@yahoo.com­

4. (3-5)Location scouts. You'll help us hunt down new locations, and together we'll decide where our future meetups will be held. We need a variety of venues, and thus a variety of people searching.

5. Communications Director -- Communication is important! You'll help edit and send out emails to the group, ensure we have the proper signage we need at events, and other fun and exciting things. This person should be a decent writer; spelling and punctuation required...most of the time. ;)

For most of these, there is not a major time commitment. In fact, that's the goal. We have a lot of members. So, let's make sure we can have the maximum fun!

Please contact me directly if you have questions or comments. Your help is much appreciated!

Catt aka Playful

playfulwithyou33@yahoo.com­

P.S. We also need event HOSTS