addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

A Worthy Cause Message Board › Humbly Asking For Your Favorite Causes We Can Support

Humbly Asking For Your Favorite Causes We Can Support

regis d
user 13525494
Bear, DE
Greetings Earthlings....hmmmm....let me start over.... 

Hello.  My name is Regis and that name means "of the king", which I interpret to mean I should do right by my community.  I have attended a couple of this group's events in the past and know good works can be done by such an organization.

I am involved with various organizations that will in no way interfere with this one (a church group, my college alumni, professional groups), but I bring that up only as evidence that I fully appreciate what is needed to get certain projects done in an efficient and fun way.

So, to keep this communique brief, my first thoughts are my desire to hear of any special interest or endeavors you have that we could embrace that would be a "worthy cause".  We need not  be actively visible on the pages of some international magazine, nor broadcast interviews--far from it, I figure.  I favor behind-the-scenes helping those already embroiled in a major challenge where we can help them succeed.

AND, GEOGRAPHY NEED NOT BE LIMITING....well, from Pittsburgh to Maine to VA could qualify where we could enlist others for those special causes you might nominate.

So, welcome to a new flavor of A Worthy Cause.

All the best,
Regis, at YOUR service