This group is for Moms in the ADAMS community with children ages 0-4.
Please join us and give your children an opportunity to have fun in a healthy Islamic atmosphere, make new friends, and develop new skills through play.
This playgroup will provide children with a wide range of activities, such as field trips to local parks, museums & farms, in-home playdates, playground visits, picnics, crafting playdates, and much more. We will also meet in ADAMS Center where we will have circle time (Quran, songs & storytime) , arts & crafts, group play, and snack time. Most of the activities will be during the day on weekdays, school hours.
1. Playgroup participants will follow the house rules of each meeting location.
2. You must RSVP for all events. No one may show up to an event that has not RSVP'd. A lot of time and energy go into planning events and it helps to have an exact head count. When you RSVP yes, please include your children in the # of attendees. If you RSVP yes and your plans change, please remember to update your RSVP.
3. ** Sick Policy-- Do not bring your children to playgroup events if:
- they are acting sick, even a little bit!
- they have a sore throat
- they have thick yellow or green nasal secretions
- they have had diarrhea within the past 24 hours
- they have vomited within the past 48 hours
- they have a fever higher than 101
- they have a cough with a fever
- they have been on antibiotics for less than 48 hours
- they have an undiagnosed rash or chicken pox
4. Do not feed other children without permission. Some children have allergies. All new members are asked about allergies. If you rsvp to an event and your child has a serious food allergy, please make a note of it in the description!
5. All food shared with the playgroup must be Halal.
6. All Children must attend with an adult, no drop-offs.
7. This group is for Moms and children only.
8. Bring your Little Muslims and let's have fun!
****NOTE: There is a $25 membership fee, per family for the year. This should be paid by the 2nd meetup you attend. Anyone who is inactive for more than two months or doesn't pay will be removed from the group. (((If you are going on a trip, let us know so you don't get removed!)))
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members