Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › This Thursday: May Web Panel meetup- Dreamweaver CSS layouts (second take)

This Thursday: May Web Panel meetup- Dreamweaver CSS layouts (second take)

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
This Thursday, May 19th, 7pm at the La Madeleine in the Arboretum, I'll be doing attempt #2 on a presentation on creating CSS-based layouts using Dreamweaver. I'll be using CS4, on my laptop with a projector, but it shouldn't be all that different from CS5, or CS3 for that matter.

This will be a joint meetup with the Launchpad Job Club's writers' group, The Write Job. They joined us (accidentally, we actually got double-booked for the same room!) at my first attempt to do this demo back in April.

If you want to have food, which is highly encouraged since they let us use the room for free, you'll want to arrive a little early, maybe 6:30, if you can. But it's OK to eat while we do the presentation.

It would be a good idea for this meetup, if you're planning on coming, to RSVP for it through the link below, since the room is kind of small and we're sharing it with another group. But as long as everyone is prepared in advance for a little bit of a tight fit, we should be fine. Thanks in advance.

May Web Panel meetup- Dreamweaver CSS layouts (second take)
Thursday, May 19, 2011 7:00 PM

La Madeleine @ The Arboretum
9828 Great Hills Trail, Suite 650 (near the intersection of 183 & Great Hills Trail)
Austin, TX 78759
(512) 502-2474