Austin Design and Visual Arts Network Message Board › Artists' Alliance moved to FRIDAY

Artists' Alliance moved to FRIDAY

Fletch Brendan G.
Fletcherism
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Hi everyone, I'm just sending this to give everyone a quick heads-up that the Artists' Alliance is not meeting today (Thursday) at Recycled Reads. The Artists' Alliance meetings have been moved to Fridays (second and fourth Friday of the month, to be exact), but still at the same time and place: 1:30pm at Recycled Reads. Our meeting manager, Misty Poe, now has a schedule conflict that prevents her from being able to hold the meetings on Thursdays.

Hopefully this is not too much of an issue for most of you and you all will still be able to come out on Fridays. For those of you who can't, I apologize for the inconvenience. We're looking into other possibilities for the Artists' Alliance to have meetings in addition to the Recycled Reads meetings. If anyone has suggestions or ideas for those, feel free to send me an email.

Thanks again,

Fletch Brendan Good