add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

API Craft Detroit Message Board › Text Analytics API Meetup

Text Analytics API Meetup

Mark W.
user 31662792
Farmington, MI
Hello Everyone,

A big thank you to everyone who came out yesterday!

I uploaded the PowerPoint presentation to the files are of this group (­) if you interested.

If you're interested in kicking the tires on the API, there is some sample code at our GitHub repo (­.

We do not have the signup enabled on our site at this time, but I would be happy to give any who is interested an API key. These are demo keys and can process 50 documents a minute, with no monthly limit on the number of documents . If you need more bandwidth than that, you can let us know and we'll adjust as needed.

If you would like a key, just reply to this email and I'll set you up. I will email the key, documentation and access to the Active Docs area (we used this for testing during the Meetup).

We also need a topic for our next Meetup. If you have an API or topic you're interested in presenting, please contact Brian, Kevin or myself.

Mark Walz