ARARITA San Diego Thelema Meetup Message Board › I Offer You a Challenge

I Offer You a Challenge

A former member
Post #: 8
Elizabeth Kubler-Ross is a well known doctor and author of a significant book On Death and Dying. In it, she describes the processes that people go through as they transition out of Life and into, what?, the unknown. Unknown, but as this may make clear, not unknowable. I have never met her, but I have been close to her in many ways. The house in Lemon Grove that I live in was someplace she had frequently been, and the air conditioning in it was a gift from her to the woman who owned it. That woman I knew very well. And there are secrets in this that I will not tell you, but I will open a door for you to find out, if you have the Will (you've heard Crowley use that word, yes?). Go on this Quest with me, if you think you have the courage to really follow in the footsteps that this site proposes to follow. I know Therion would not hold back. He never held back. I know him in strange ways too. I have already given you one more clue about him, but I don't think anybody bothered to look. Anyway...
This is an internet quest for information. If you do a google search for Kubler-Ross, you can find many sites, that would be useful for you. But if in your search terms, you add the following names to the search parameters, Anka and Mario, you will find a site with some unbelievable information. Believe it, its real. If anybody cares to comment, I will be listening. If you decide you don't want me here, just let me know...