Boston Chapter -American Singles Golf Association- ASGA Message Board › Can anybody help me?

Can anybody help me?

A former member
Post #: 26
I have been a member of the Harrisburg ASGA for several years. It has been a bizarre experience...My friend Dave was allowed to be the co-organizer for a couple of years...he was allowed to "make a meet up"...we have over 130 members and we had meet-ups every week. It was great. It was fun. Dave needed to resign due to personal reasons...so he did. Now nobody can "make a meet-up"...nothing is allowed to happen. I've written Meetup.com but they say there is nothing they can do. I've written "the organizer" several times (and been very nice and decent) but he refuses to answer my e-mails. All I want is the ability for "anybody to make a meetup" so that our group can survive...but I can't even get the decency of a response from the organizer. I miss playing golf with my friends. I don't know what else to do...I guess I am hoping that somehow this letter will illicit a response from the organizer of the Harrisburg Chapter (whomever he or she is)...my motives are not to make anybody look bad...I just want my group to survive, to socialize with friends and to play golf...Thanks. Gary