Law of Attraction Meetup Group - San Fernando Valley Message Board › Back By Popular Demand: How to Manifest your Dreams!

Back By Popular Demand: How to Manifest your Dreams!

Dr. K.
user 4602181
Group Organizer
Tarzana, CA
Hello fellow LOA Meetup Members,

You asked for it, we listened! Back by popular demand the "How to Manifest Your Dreams" teleseminar is being taught by the amazing Law of Attraction Coach, Barbara Daoust. We had such wonderful results from our last program that I want to share how incredible Barbara is as a master teacher and coach. (Just read down below what the participants had to say about how taking this teleseminar impacted their lives.)

Barbara's intention is to help people create the change that they want to see by becoming a Deliberate Creator. You will highly benefit from the content, meditations, plus the added bonuses (worth more than the class itself). You will also receive a free coaching session with Barbara ($250 value) just for being in the class. The total value is over $400.00!!!!

As a member of meetup, Barbara has generously offered a $20.00 discount off the regular price of $147.00 making this extraordinary opportunity only $127. ( must use the code Manifest at checkout for discount)

For more information about this 5-week teleseminar and Barbara, go to http://www.truelovetr...­

The class starts this Wednesday, October 27th and runs through November 17th ( 6pm - 7 pm PST). Just in time to get ready for the holidays!

Here are some testimonials from our last class:

Teresa - Northridge

"Wonderful class! Thank you both so much. Extremely valuable and helpful and inspirational...Lots for the money paid...
I loved the content of the course!!! I really am glad you set it up for the medatitions to be on a separate files. "

Elizabeth - Studio City

"Please have another workshop!"

Jennifer - Studio City (Incoming)

"I feel that success is starting to roll in "

Teresa - Northridge

"I highly recommend scheduling your session with Barbara. It was extremely helpful in getting me focused and centered! And as you've heard, it's already worked miracles! "

Elizabeth - Studio City

"I am happy to announce that this pay period, I've managed to pay off all my bills, and have extra. So, I am grateful. "

Tiffany - Nashville

"I have a lot of areas where I feel a lot of progress has been made. I have been able to manifest some really amazing changes in my life. I wanted to show you the gratitude I feel towards you and this course. Thank you very much. :) "

Teresa McKee - Northridge

"I used my new affirmation to avoid getting sucked into major drama today at a client's office. Thank you, Barbara!"

Don't miss this class! The material is phenomenal, the meditations are powerful, and Barbara as your instructor is absolutely the best!!!

Just go to http://www.truelovetr...­ and enter code Manifest for your special price.