Tim Eversole, an entertaining teacher and trainer, will be educating us on the "Rubber Band principle.
• People in High School will only ask the date that they feel will say yes. Often not asking the person that they would really like to ask out because of fear of rejection. Not aware that that person really would like them to ask them out.
• People apply for a lower paying job when they could get a higher paying job but they feel they need more schooling, a personal in, more experience, keep adding the excuses you know them.
• People Win the Lottery but after a while are back to being poor again.
• People are suddenly wealthy but struggle seeing themselves going on fancy trips or spending big money they didn't grow up having.
• Most people say, "I would have no problem with that! Let's trade places." My question is so then why aren't you trading places with them now?
• This message is about why people stay the same way year after year and never improve their situation. Why do they seem stuck and can't move to where the want to be.
• Have you seen the teams that are about to win the big one but seem to blow the game yet again. And those teams that seem to win no matter what.
• Let me share with you what successful people do to get what they want and stay in that place or improve. Not reverting back to their old ways that they are so accustom to but don't like.