The emphasis of all Adventure Go! activities is for all participants to have a great time, and feel like they are out with a group of friends!
Now the boring but important bit...
To help ensure things run as smoothly and as safely as possible on the day, here are some Terms & Conditions of participation.
By RSVPing to any our Adventure Go! meetups, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the following:
1. To become a member of Adventure Go! Meetup group you must to be over the age of 18.
2. As an adult, you accept that you are, at all times, responsible for your own safety.
3. You agree that you understand the nature and scope of Adventure Go! activities and accept that there are potential risks inherent in participating in such activities.
4. You will read carefully the meetup information provided by the organiser(s) and satisfy yourself that you are fit and able to participate. You should not attempt to undertake anything beyond your abilities.
5. You agree that you are participating in any activities of your own accord, entirely at your own risk and expressly accept that Adventure Go! and any of its organisers and group leaders, do not have any responsibility or liability for injury, death or loss.
6. You will always arrange an appropriate insurance/travel insurance for yourself
7. You will ensure that you are aware of all relevant passport and visa requirements and allow adequate time to obtain them.
8. You accept that, while the originally provided agenda for the meetup is our planned and intended agenda, it is still subject to change on a short notice, and sometimes even without prior notice
9. You will accept the authority and decisions of the organiser(s) and/or group leader(s), as they will always act in the best interest of the group, with everyone’s safety as the number one priority
10. Once you RSVP, you agree to :
• promptly pay any fees due,
• provide us with accurate contact details,
• respond to any questions in good time
11. On the day and for the duration of meetup event you agree to
• Arrive on time at the agreed meeting place
• Sign a Disclamer form if asked to do so by the organiser(s) or group leader(s)
• Inform the organiser(s) or group leader(s) if you decide to leave early for whatever reason (so the whole group doesn’t waste time waiting or even searching for you!)
If you are unsure about any activities, or would like more information, please contact us before you RSVP.