Starting at 7 pm, free food will be served in addition to the band. Tickets for the date night will not be sold at the event, please buy online: http://datenight3.eventbrite.com/
Everyone is invited to come relax and enjoy a great reggae band at nectar this Friday. Also be a date night for those interested.
We all join single groups with the hope of one day meeting that special person. But it's not easy finding that person especially when most events are not setup to encourage interaction or people sitting behind a computer and expecting some magic or not enough guys showing up to events (guys good luck with the bar and club scene).
So I am introducing Date night every Fridays .There will be a live reggae band performing so everyone is invited to come out to relax and chill for free. A $5 tickets will be required to take part in the date night.
Date night is simple and straight forward, just like the name implies we would pair you together. Every Friday you will get introduced to someone to be your date for the night, you both can enjoy the live band while getting to know each other (take it from there).
Come with open minds and actually get to know someone new, it maybe that special person. Nectar lounge is large, free parking at the back and on the street plus a good live band. Always trying out new things, hopefully with your feedback it will only get better every week.
Date Night Instructions:
- Purchase $5 ticket , don't forget your age and sex.
- Ladies will get name tags, and names will be put into one of the two boxes depending on their age. Box 1) 35 years and younger and Box 2) 35 years and older.
- Gentlemen will pick names from a box. what ever name they pick will be their date for the day.
- Gentlemen bring a rose each for your date (will have some for a dollar)
- PLEASE be nice to you date, you may not get your preferred date on a particular night but please be respectful (remember that what goes around comes around).
- Will reverse roles the next week, meaning ladies will be picking names.