addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Agile Lunches Message Board › A few notes, and can anyone "host" the Raleigh lunch on September 5th?

A few notes, and can anyone "host" the Raleigh lunch on September 5th?

Benjie D.
user 53053792
Group Organizer
Durham, NC
Hi everyone!
I'm thrilled to say our meetup now has over 100 members!  Thanks to everyone for all of the great discussions (and meals) we have had so far.
Now that we're really in a groove, I would like to start having a general discussion topic for each lunch.  There won't be a presentation or anything formal.  The topic will just be a place to jump-start interesting conversations about agile and software dev in general.  Suggestions are VERY welcome.  Some people have suggested that the topic of the previous "big" agile meetup would be a good place to start.  Other ideas are "What new things have you tried recently on your team", "What have you tried on your team that *didn't* work", "Do you do estimates?  How?".  Please start thinking of questions that will spark some interesting discussions.
Finally, I am going to be out of town for the lunch on September 5th.  Can someone please volunteer to "host"?  This just means picking a place, calling the restaurant, getting there a few minutes early, and sending out any updates that are necessary.
Thanks to everyone who hosted over the summer when I was gone a lot, you did great!  If people would like to be regular hosts in one of the three cities, that would be great too.  Let's talk!

Cheers,
Benjie