- Lean Coffee Q&A - If you have never been to a lean coffee, this is your chance to ask questions about agile or share stories about what you and your organization have learned. Next Lean Coffee is tomorrow in College park. We are planning others for south Orlando and Lake Mary.
- New locations - we will be experimenting with new locations for Lean Coffee Q&A (morning) and our monthly talks. Let us know how we can serve you better by answering our 1-question poll http://www.meetup.com/Agile-Orlando/polls/1040192/
- Next evening talk (Mon, April 7) - will be on "Using Kanban at Scale". If you are curious at what large scale agile can be like, you don't want to miss this. Please RSVP at http://meetu.ps/2gPKyK so we have enough food for all.
- May evening talk (Mon, May 5) - "How Often are you Wrong?" by David Hussman. David is an international conference speaker and always has thought provoking talks on agile, software development and product management. If you haven't heard "the dude" speak before, this is an event not to miss. Info and RSVP at http://meetu.ps/2g7ZcP
- Agile Tools Summit (May21, Ft Lauderdale) - our friends at South Florida Agile are hosting a conference on "what's next" in agile tools. I might organize a road trip/ride-share for the day for anyone interested. Watch AgileOrlando.com for details.
- First Agile Open Florida conference (June) - this will be the first Florida agile conference co-hosted by Tampa Bay Agile and AgileOrlando.com. More information coming out in a few days!
- AgileOrlando team members and sponsors needed - As we grow our events this year, we'll need some additional helping hands as well as sponsors to keep our events free to members. Contact [address removed] to find out some of the benefits.
Looking forward to seeing you at our upcoming events! More to come.