AgileWelly Message Board › URGENT: ppl who want a copy of 'the human side of agile' incl.Gift bundle

URGENT: ppl who want a copy of 'the human side of agile' incl.Gift bundle

Ceedee D.
CeedeeWOB
Wellington, NZ
Post #: 3
Is anyone else interested in ordering this book incl lots of free bonuses? Details below.

There is a bulk discount for 6 or more. Has to be ordered before 4pm today - 13 Sep 2012.
email me at crystaldelta.co.nz

cheers,
Ceedee

A Special Note About A Special Book

I always tell people who have a valuable message, "Go write a book." I've told Gil to do that a few times. I guess he listened, because he has completed his (first) book, and it's one you should read.

Gil's book is called, The Human Side of Agile: How to Help Your Team Deliver. As you know from my own books, as well as my work at AYE and PSL, I care deeply about the meeting of people and management in product development, and that's exactly where Gil's book lives. I was one of his earliest reviewers.

Is your Agile project missing stewardship, the facilitation that would help it succeed? If so, run to buy Gil's book. Chock full of stories, tips, and advice, this book will unwedge your project, and position you for effective team leadership throughout your project.

Gil likes to say he never does anything the "normal" way--which is why we're such good friends! So instead of just putting the book up on Amazon and waiting for you to get around to buying it, he has organized a launch party. In this party, you show up and you GET the gifts. You get them from me and from several other experts, authors, and organizations that Gil likes and respects. ALL the gifts support you in your quest to build and lead great Agile teams. You can't get them any other day.

For example...

* My gifts to you are deep discounts on all of my electronic books:

•Behind Closed Doors: Secrets of Great Management
•Manage It! Your Guide to Modern, Pragmatic Project Management
•Manage Your Project Portfolio: Increase Your Capacity and Finish More Projects
•Hiring Geeks That Fit, my updating hiring book
* My co-author for one of them, Esther Derby, will teach a packed webinar on self-organizing teams (a central theme in Gil's book).

* You'll get an e-book about facilitating meetings from the facilitation guru, Michael Wilkinson.

* You'll get a special report, "Address Team member Negativity in a Positive Way," from David Lee (HumanNature@Work).

* The Cutter Consortium and Net Objectives will give you valuable, intelligent resources you otherwise have to pay for.

All you have to do? Show up on www.TheHumanSideOfAgile.com on September 12th. Follow the purchase instructions and then the gift links.

Johanna Rothman