A very flexible running group in San Antonio, TX, Alamo Running Buddies was set up to bring people together who are looking for others to run with. All levels are welcome. Distances usually start at around 4-6 miles, often with longer distances available. We run trails whenever situations permit, such as weather, trail conditions, and lighting.
Some of the group's goals are...
• To provide a variety of days and times to meet for running.
• To provide safe and convenient locations to meet for running.
• To work together to plan routes and distances based on your training goals and abilities.
• Locations that offer a variety of surfaces and scenery around town and also at regional state parks.
• Times that accommodate busy schedules.
Just communicate to the organizers what days, times, and locations work best for you. And let the organizers know what distances you are interested in running so we can plan routes to accommodate your needs and abilities.
All routes planned through this group will be...
• On trails or in safe residential areas. We will avoid routes that are on busy highways or on main thoroughfares.
• Single loops or out and back runs. We will avoid multiple loop runs on short loops.
Many of the meetups posted here will be with other existing groups that meet the goals and intentions stated above.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Alamo Running Buddies - Alamo Trail Runners||January 26, 2010 9:25 PM||anonymous|