Are you interested in metaphysical and spiritual topics? Are you beginning to explore your intuitive gifts?
We are in the midst of a profound shift in consciousness that has ushered us in to the Age of Light. Many are just beginning to feel this shift and many have felt it for a while now. The premise of this shift is that of enlightenment for each and every human being on this planet. Most are very aware of changes and shifts happening both within and without. As human beings moving forward, it is important for each of us to take a good look within and to become clearer about who we really are as well as our life mission.
This meet up is for those who:
~ ***Are willing to provide a clear and accurate photo of yourself.
~ Are aware of a presence in their lives other than themselves and want to connect within as well as to connect with people of similar views.
~ Have an innate openness and a desire for self-awareness and improvement with that awareness.
~ Desire to increase their intuitive abilities by staying centered and grounded in mindfulness.
~ Will answer, with authenticity, profile questions.
~ Understand that this group is not intended as a replacement for psychotherapy but is here to support your spiritual and psychic evolution.
~ Understand that this group is a co-creative and co-healing experience. Ask not what we can do for you but what can you do for others in the group as well.
~ Desire to discuss experiences of gratitude, belief, and true freedom of the gifts you have with a relatively small, spiritually mature, group of like-minded individuals who are committed to their growth and well-being, therefore, positively serving those whose lives we touch.
The focus of our meetings will be using metaphysical and meditation principles for maintaining and strengthening consciousness and ascending to higher levels of awareness.
The purpose is to establish a deeper connection with the self, while others support you, through the process. It's about becoming friends with other members, over time, as well. Some members you will have deeper connections with and others you may not.
We are drawn together to provide not only a sacred space for light-minds, but spiritual support and practical knowledge through sharing our energy, sharing our desires to move forward, in a loving environment that promotes individualism and the idea that each of us is our own sovereign unit. Separate metaphysical related classes will be offered as well as ongoing group meetings with informative lecture, fun exercises and productive guided meditations that will help provide you with the tools to understand who you are, individually, and to help you recognize your connection to the collective as you become clearer about your individual expression in this lifetime.
OUR GROUP is:
1. Facilitated. This means everyone should have a chance to share and everyone is held to an equal amount of time sharing. You may contribute at your own comfort level.
2. Small and personal. Group meetings and classes are usually held to 25 or less. Personal information shared within this group is expected to be held strictly confidential.
3. Focused. We will focus on connection and sharing spiritual experience and tools. The Organizers have many years of study and spend many hours, prior to meeting, on researching, living, and preparing for each meeting to present the topics that are discussed and bring them to you to practice in your every day lives.
4. Excited. Our intention is to grow our community, so bring along a friend (please include them as a guest when you RSVP) or let others know about us.
5. Available. At most meetings, the Organizer will arrange for any one-on-one conversations, inquiries, or opportunities to make appointments.
6. Safe. This group offers a safe space for the development of fellowship through the open expression of spiritual insight.
7. Led by Lori Lines, Psychic, Intuitive Counselor, Mentor and Healing Facilitator. Assistant Organizers are Melanie Woods and John Murphy. Both of which have been on focused spiritual path for many years.
We will meet, for regular groups, every Wednesday evening from 7:15 to 9:15 p.m. at Live Oak Unitarian Universalist Church, 3315 El Salido Pkwy, Cedar Park, TX 78613. For further information, please contact the Organizer, Lori Lines.
***$5 Church love offering is REQUIRED for each group meeting.***
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Wednesday, July 29, 2015 7:15 PM
Monday, August 10, 2015 8:00 PM
Monday, August 17, 2015 8:00 PM
Monday, August 24, 2015 8:00 PM
Monday, August 31, 2015 8:00 PM
Monday, September 14, 2015 8:00 PM
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers