May 26, 2008 · 2:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Alter your state into fun and kick off the summer season with us at Sandi's house. She has a great big pool, back yard, and has generously opened it up to our DFW-Arlington metaphysical community. Like Vaughan's Enchanted Evening, this will be an Enchanted Afternoon of fun, sun, water, food and drink. Impromptu energy work, massage, tarot card readings and other psychic phenomenon may occur without notice.
You don't have to swim, but the option will definitely be available! I was a life guard in a former life, so I may or may not pull you out of the water if needed. I mean... it's not who I am NOW, in this moment. Mouth to mouth will definitely be at my discretion.
The pool will be open at 12 noon for those wanting to get an early start on their tan, or just wanting to hang out.
We won't "officially"start until 2 PM and then we'll eat sometime after that... we haven't set an end time, so it'll go until it doesn't.
What to bring:
- your summer party attitude
- a dish to pass (email me and tell me what you are bringing)
- your favorite libation, spirit, or beverage
- a cooler with ice (the frig only has so much room...)
- your own towel, or drip dry
- lawn chairs, or something to sit on... if you don't want to sit on the edge of the pool
- any divination tools or spiritual bag of enchantments you would like to share
Kids? If they are spiritually enlightened sure, you may
want to get a sitter or leave them with your parents especially if they are younger than 10, but we won't not let you in if they are in tow. It's more of an adult gathering, but I get that some kids are more mature than I am.