Altered States of Consciousness 21 st Century Message Board › June 2nd meeting Summer Solstice

June 2nd meeting Summer Solstice

Lyle T.
user 5990056
Englewood, CO
M.R.S. Meet Up, June 2nd 2013
Meghan’s Lets Get Stoned Meeting will not be held this month.

The first weekend of summer vacation season has happened. I hope everyone recreated safely.

First of all; the Summer Solstice is June 21 or 22 depending on how precise and which calendar you look at.

Many years ago In my quest to find ways of connecting more deeply with the natural world surrounding us; it seemed sensible to look at our ancient ancestors ways of staying in touch with all that is. I, like them, chose the four major solar events along with the Lunar Cycles to help me find my way beyond consensual reality into a deeper connection with the balance of the universe. Balance, then Harmony leads to the symphony of states of Joy, Peace, Love, and Freedom. This is Nirvana, Heaven, Bliss, Ecstasy.

Summer Solstice the longest day of the year June 21st………..Winter Solstice the longest night of the year December 21st. The two equinoxes when the day and the night are the same length, March 21st, Spring Equinox……September 21st, Fall Equinox.

Do a little Wiki ing to find out how our ancestors marked these dates. Then devise your own ceremonies and rituals to connect with the Gods and Goddesses, and your Spirits for guidance in your life.

Sunday we will explore methods to open those doors to a higher reality. If you have experiences or ideas please share with us all. I will offer tools and methods of seeking and listening to those non physical others around us in a safe nurturing way.

Self hypnosis and dreams are the easiest way to develop these tools. Come lets play.

The MRS building is going to have others in the big room where we usually meet so we will be in that second floor room at the top of the stairs.

Bring along those helpful tools……..a crystal, a talisman, a lucky coin, your teddy bear. Whatever you find helpful in stepping beyond the mundane world of consensual reality.

Brahmin, Lyle Tautfest, Doctor of Divinity
Master Clinical Hypnotist, Spiritual Life Coach
2775 S. Broadway Englewood CO 80113
In The ISIS Building
303-789-0646
info@hypnosisanswers.org
www.answershypnosis.com