Altered States of Consciousness 21 st Century Message Board › June 2014 M.R.S. Meeting

June 2014 M.R.S. Meeting

Lyle T.
user 5990056
Englewood, CO
Hello to you all. Happy Summer,

June 2014 M.R.S. Meet Up
Woo Hoo !!!!!!!!The heavy weather with hail, rains, and tornados seems to have moved out for some real Spring / Summer weather. And hard to believe, the Summer Solstice is three weeks away. June 21st is the longest day of the year. Then the ol’ darkness of winter starts sneaking up on us once again.
This June’s meeting we will dig more deeply into the Rules of The Mind. Just because we believe we live in here and, we think we understand how the mind works. It’s not that easy.
The beliefs we carry most predominately, the ones we are aware of consciously, is our personality.
Over the 28 years I have been helping people create a life they are proud of and contented with. The thing that sticks out most surprisingly is when I ask, “who are you anyway?” followed by a deer in the headlights look.
What is the most important goal for your future?
How does one get from here to there in the best manner possible?
Are you really Joyfully living your life today?
If not Why not?
Are you at peace with where you are now?
Do you ever really stop and listen to those voices in the back of your mind? The ones that chastise, berate, make fun of, or scold?
For most of us those unpleasant messages have been there so very long, and the hurtfulness and the anger, and the frustration are so painful, we are scarcely aware, consciously, of what those voices are saying.
Sometimes a person is awake and aware enough they can accept who they are without judgment. Once we understand how we process the experiences we experience; then all psychic abilities become a natural part of who we are. As the ancient Gurus told us, all things will come to us as soon as we let go of everything, and admit to ourselves the very real possibility, that everything I know is wrong.
The measure I use when evaluating how successful a person is in their lives, is to check and see how much JOY and PEACE a person experiences on a daily basis.
Lets explore how we individually let those states of being in.
Peace, Joy, Freedom, and Love are the natural human state. We must work diligently and consistently to keep those roadblocks in place.
Hypnosis is The most powerful tool of change.
Come lets explore.

Brahmin, Lyle Tautfest Doctor of Divinity
Spiritual Life Coach, Pilgrim on His Sacred Path of Life
2775 S. Broadway Englewood CO 80113
In The ISIS Building
303-789-0646
www.answershypnosis.com