AndroidBootcamps.com (Alameda Island) Message Board › Android DevCon this Nov 6-9 (Burlingame, CA)

Android DevCon this Nov 6-9 (Burlingame, CA)

Stephan B.
StephanBranczyk
Group Organizer
Alameda, CA

Guys,
For those of you lucky enough to have someone pay for something like this. This is probably the most Android-specific and the most information-heavy Android conference I know of. It's far better than Google I/O in those two respects.

http://www.andevcon.com/AnDevCon_II/classes.html­

I have a discount code for you below this message + an early bird discount if you register by this Friday Oct 21st.

Please let me know which of you are going as well, and which two topics (or two speakers) are your top favorites out of the 70 classes/workshops. I'm asking this for both market-research reasons and personal reasons.

On one hand, I'd love to know which topics/speakers are worth the most to you, or to your employer (assuming you can tell me), and on the other hand, since I'm going myself, I'd love to know which speakers (or which topics) are the ones that I absolutely shouldn't miss (assuming our Android interests are similar enough). Thanks,

Stephan
PS: The blurb below is incomplete. The "MEETUP" special code will get you a free exhibit pass plus a $200 discount for the 4-day passport, but you can expect an additional $200 discount (on top of the existing $200 discount) for the 4-day thing if you're able to order this package by tomorrow (by Friday Oct 21st).

The 2nd Android DevCon, November 6-9 in Burlingame, is the technical conference for software developers building or selling Android apps. It will offer one day of intensive workshops, followed by three days of technical classes. More than 1,000 software developers, engineers and entrepreneurs from 35 nations are projected to attend Android DevCon and choose from 70 classes to bring Android open source development to a high level. More than 40 vendors will showcase solutions. Alameda Android Meetup members can receive a $200 discount off the four-day passport fee and/or get free exhibits admission by inserting the code MEETUP when prompted. www.andevcon.com