Animal Advocacy of Tampa Bay Message Board › RE: Need some knowledgeable people to help

RE: Need some knowledgeable people to help

Darlynn C.
user 9216050
Polk City, FL
Post #: 2
Well here we go...Central Florida area...need some help...I need persons with the necessary knowledge, experience, and expertise who are willing to help me (and dogs everywhere) by testifying in court concerning a trespass and dog injury case. I need at least one person who can give expert testimony concerning the prudent and preferred care of SUPERFICIAL injuries caused by dogs (or any other thing). I also need someone who can speak to the natural reaction of dogs when confronted by an uninvited, armed and little known individual [intruder] within the confines of their kennel area. If there is someone who is qualified to assess the temperment of dogs, willing to do so and testify to their findings I would be very deeply appreciative. If there are veterinary practitioners, doctors, or dog trainers who might be able to make themselves available in Bartow, FL, for a 3 day period during the two week trial block beginning Monday, February 4, 2013 at 9:00AM, to assist in my defense, please call me at 863-984-2724 or 863-258-3308 to discuss the particulars of the case. At that time I will likely refer you to speak to the attorney who has kindly offered their services to help. Please pass this to everyone you might know who could possibly help. The attorney needs a list of potential witnesses by 12/19/2012 so time is of the essence. Thanks everyone...please cross post to your other meetup groups. It's for the animals and the reputation of this sanctuary organization.