addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
Ok so for all of you wondering who 'Ted' is, he's in another meetup group and there was a posting for his party tonight, here is the info...

I actually have heard about this party / Ted it is supposed to be fun. ;)

I'm not sure if I'm going if you want to go text / call me / e-mail me. It was fun last night thanks! 734.929.4843

Description
New students, football Saturdays, clear skies, turning leaves... This month marks twenty years since I came to Ann Arbor, along with my birthday. Please join me for yet another evening of good company, scintillating conversation, and sophisticated debauchery. And yes, there will be mojitos.

Hope to see you there!
-Ted

THE DETAILS:

WHAT: VICEnnial Party

WHEN: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 8:00pm-???

WHERE: Ted's loft, 1012 Pontiac Trail #10, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, behind the Northside Grill.

MAP: http://maps.google.co...­.

PHONE: 734-276-8775
PARKING: Please in the lot by the Northside Grill, off of Broadway (see map). Take the sidewalk from there to my loft. Please do not park in the end of the lot next to Pontiac Trail and Swift St., by the house, or you'll get yelled at by my cranky neighbor (see map -- really).

WHAT TO BRING: Yourself, friends and something to contribute to the party (e.g., liquor, mixers, beer, wine, pop, juice, or snacks, ...).
WHAT TO WEAR: Dressing up is encouraged but not mandatory.