Ann Arbor Italian Conversation Group Message Board › Host an Italian Student!

Host an Italian Student!

Steve K.
SteveKemsley
Group Organizer
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 5
Hi everyone, Here's a message from Karin from Cultural Homestay International. This sounds like a great opportunity for those interested in learning Italian and helping out some Italian students. Contact Karin directly if you are interested at (734)922-3840
-------------
My name is Karin Asplund, I am the local representative for Cultural Homestay International. We are a non-profit organization that places foreign exchange students with host families.

I am contacting you because we have several Italian students coming for the 2013/14 school year that are still looking for host families. What a great way to learn Italian! Perhaps you would pass the word along to the people in your group. The students are ages 15-18, boys and girls from all regions of Italy. They come with their own spending money and are fully insured. Families need not have children and can be single. The students are just looking for the American Experience.

I also have some good news I just received today. The home office is offering a referral fee through the month of March, so if anyone hosts through your group, you will receive a $100 bonus (per student). Most of our placements come from word of mouth, this is just their way to say thank you!

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more information. My contact number is 734 922-3840.