The first part of this 12-week course is dedicated to 12 fascinating world philosophies that have so much to say to us about the science of the soul, mysteries of the world and of the Universe, how to put our many gifts into play and the latent powers that every person has inside. There is a 10 minute tea/coffee/snack break and the last portion of the class after this includes meditation, the power of imagination, creativity, the power of positive thinking, as well as video clips, perceiving Wisdom in nature, wisdom in action, and more.
Course topics include:
- Karma and Dharma
- The Seven Dimensions of the Human Being
- Hindu and Tibetan Philosophy
- Practical Wisdom from the Bhagavad Gita
- Ancient Egypt
- Tibetan Voice of the Silence
- Life and Teachings of Buddha
- Plato's Republic
- Plato's Myth of the Cave
- Wisdom of Socrates
- Marcus's Aurelius Meditations
- Epictetus' Discourses and much more!
Tuition: $50/month, $40/month w/ Student I.D.
Location: New Acropolis Miami (3837 SW 8th Street, Coral Gables, FL)