addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › March WordPress Meetup Agenda

March WordPress Meetup Agenda

Carol S.
CarolStambaugh
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Hello fellow WP lovers,

Believe it or not, it is already time for the March meet-up. If you missed WordCamp this past weekend, be sure to come to the meetup because we are going to revisit some of the best lessons learned from a fantastic weekend with some of the best WordPress minds in the Biz.

So here is your assignment in preparation for the meetup...

If you attended WordCamp, bring the 3 things you learned that were most helpful to you and be prepared to share them with the group. If the slide deck is available on the WordCamp site, we will access it during the discussion. If you did not attend WordCamp, be ready to take notes because there was a ton of great information.

In addition, we have another treat scheduled for March. Patrick Garman of WooCommerce will "attend" the workshop through a join.me session. If you are unable to attend in person, simply go to https://join.me/techtoolsonline­. Enter your name and then click "knock to join" and you will be connected to the meeting. Audio can be accessed through the internet or through a teleconference phone number by clicking the phone icon on the join.me bar.

Agenda

• 6:30 -- Woo Commerce Presentation -- Patrick Garman
  • 7:15 -- WordCamp Recap and Idea Swap -- YOU our members! (come prepared to share the sessions that you found most helpful)
  • 8:00 -- Ideas for Future Meetups -- Carol Stambaugh
  • 8:10 -- Networking

Log-in Details -- Remember, if you want to log in remotely, here are the dets...

Look forward to "seeing" you soon. For those we don't see in person, I look forward to hearing from you on the broadcast.

Carol Stambaugh

A former member
Post #: 12
Wonderful - I'll be tuning in from the West side. Don't feel up to fighting the traffic but love coming. Looking forward to Woo Commerce presentation! Have you recovered from WordCamp yet?
Carol S.
CarolStambaugh
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 20
Hi Cindy,

Just now saw this message. So glad to see you logged in, just wish it could have gone a little smoother. I have another idea to try. We won't give up. We will keep on trying til we make it work. :-) Thanks for your patience as we figure it out. :-)

Carol