Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Weird! Stylesheet broken?

Weird! Stylesheet broken?

Closed to new replies

Lisa R.
user 10875987
Glendale, AZ
Post #: 17
Greetings! I have a client site, that the client manages so I can't be sure that this isn't caused by user error, but even so, I have no idea what's causing the problem. It looks like the stylesheet broke, except that there are still one or two styles applied. Also, we used the Headway theme on the site, and in the Headway Visual Editor the site still looks perfect, all styles applied. We have turned plugins on/off and supposedly nobody has been on the server so no explanation there. I would really appreciate it if anybody could take a look and let me know if you've seen something like this before?

http://40daysofselflo...­

Thank you!
Lisa smile
Chuck R.
ChuckReynolds
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 115
looks fine? idk what you see as being broken but it looks like a typical marketing squeeze page to me. Nothing weird.
Lisa R.
user 10875987
Glendale, AZ
Post #: 18
Sorry! After I saw your post I looked and it was back in working order. Neither the client nor I had been in there and made changes. Must have been the work of website fixing fairies. Really strange though.