Arlington Chinese Corner Message Board › Files for class etc

Files for class etc

lindel
raven41560
Falls Church, VA
James Kaitlin I added you because you came the first time and I wanted to give you a first bite at going. if you can't no problem.

I just uploaded a pdf file with a couple of pages in chinese and english on the the chengyu about the frog in a well. we talked about that last saturday.

i have completed a transcript in word for the first episode for the sitcom Jia You Er Nv which will be good for improving listening and dialogue. it is still rough and long, as soon as i finish it i will post it in the files section which can be found if you Click on "More" on the toolbar and select files.

Lily Tang will be a great tutor for us and i expect these to get better as we progress. i'm new at this so i am learning how to better organize these and set the agenda. i met with lily tang in advance.

next time i will get an email list from everyone so we can share files and communicate with the tutor directly.

$20 dollars is expensive, so i will do my best to make the time money have value to you.

for the june meeting we will have the chinese sitcom, transcript and more for you in advance to make it worthwhile for you to attend.

look forward to seeing youing you on june 4th.

Lindel