addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arlington Chinese Corner Message Board › Chinese Calligraphy Class to be offered by Arlington Adult Ed

Chinese Calligraphy Class to be offered by Arlington Adult Ed

Alaric
aradosh
Arlington, VA
Post #: 22
Arlington Adult Education is offering a Chinese Calligraphy class starting January 24, Tuesday evenings, 7:00 pm at Jefferson Middle School.

Anyone interested in joining me there? I had planned to take the course in the Fall, but it was cancelled because not enough people registered. That is why I am putting the word out now.

Although the class is probably going to be taught in English, doesn't mean that we can't speak to each other in Chinese. smile And it will be good review/study of Chinese characters.

Hope you'll join me!

Again, the Arlington Adult Education link is here.

lindel
raven41560
Falls Church, VA
Post #: 23
I might be able to do tuesdays starting in january, but won't know for sure until later in december.