Around Fitzroy & Collingwood Book Club Message Board › ABSOLUTLEY THE BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR!!!!

ABSOLUTLEY THE BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR!!!!

EW
user 14253708
Columbia, MO
Post #: 6
Hello everyone if you have not already read "Treacherous the Beginning" you are in for a amazing treat!! This book has been voted best seller third time and counting!! Check it out:

Newly Released book titled "Treacherous the Beginning”
Available at; www.treacherousthebook.com and as an eBook at Barnes & Noble, nook eBook store or Amazon, Kindle eBook store for your reading pleasure.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE;
A Spicy Tale of Intrigue and Betrayal Straight from the Bayous of Louisiana

A Louisiana family finds a damaged young orphan near their home and takes her in as one of their own in this visceral novel by Enjil Washington. Little does the family know that the secret the girl possesses is so devastating it has the power to decimate every last one of them.

Riddled with twists and turns, Treacherous: The Beginning will have readers guessing until the very end: What’s the secret? Will they survive its devastating effect? What does it mean to those who so lovingly took the child in as one of their own?
“I worked hard to create a story with a lot of interesting layers,” says the author from her home in St. Louis. “I hope for the readers’ sake I’ve made it a fast-paced and exciting read.”

Curses, voodoo and other forms of mayhem come from deep within the bayou to flavor this spicy tale of intrigue and betrayal. The story is spiked throughout with authentic Louisiana dialect, adding texture and a smoky feel to the work.

Feedback is welcome please email me at www.treacherousthebook@yahoo.com
or contact me at sundaybess@yahoo.com WARNING!!! This book is extremely Spicy!