"2011 in Preview ? Entrepreneurship, Arts, Technology ? and more"
Please join us for a special "2011 in Preview" happy hour with lively jazz and blues performed by Jessica Lee and friends on January 6, 2011 at Little E's Jazz Club downtown
Entrepreneurial Thursday is a networking event, and between music sets, guests panelists focus on specific themes each week.
The theme for the show on January 6 is "2011 in Preview ? Entrepreneurship, Arts, Technology ? and more" with a focus on trends in various sectors of the Pittsburgh region.
Here are some of the guest panelists:
1) Andre Weisbrod, STAAR Financial Advisors, Inc (Financial Outlook for 2011) http://www.sfamoney.com
2) Jane Vranish, Senior dance critic for the Pittsburgh Post Gazette (Media & Arts outlook for 2011)
Jane has published dance reviews for over 35 years, with occasional forays into classical music and theater. Jane has traveled extensively, and interviewed leading international figures in dance, including Mikhail Baryshnikov, Jean-Christophe Maillot, and Paul Taylor.
Jane is also the founder of Pittsburgh Cross Currents, an internet magazine on dance, cultural arts, and lifestyle which she began in 2009 after retiring from full-time service to the Post Gazette. http://pittsburghcrosscurrents.com
3) Ashish Kumar, CEO Talencea Corporation (Outlook for Entrepreneurship in 2011) http://www.talencea.com
4) Susan H. Balla, Executive Director - The Chamber of Commerce, Inc (2011 Outlook for the North Hills) http://thechamberinc.com
5) Mark DeSantis, President - MobileFusion Inc. (Outlook for the high tech entrepreneurial world and insights on politics)
MobileFusion, is a predictive analytics company serving a wide variety of customers, including process industries, financial services firms and the US military. We improve the accuracy and quality of critical, real-time decisions driven by large, complex and disparate data sources. http://www.mobilefusioninc.com
As far as the happy hour format at Little E's, it now include a job networking period from 5-6 PM to help match employers and those seeking jobs.
The first live jazz & blues set runs from about 6-6:45 PM.
Then from 6:45-7:15 PM, panelists will discuss the 2011 Year in Preview with a focus on trends in various sectors of the Pittsburgh region.
Afterwards, from 7:15-8:30 PM there is another live music set and more networking.
And the cover charge is only $5
Little E's Jazz Club http://littleesjazz.com/