- We are an active group of members and organizers that love film of all kinds. Be it French, Italian, Korean, Spanish, or even German, we focus on it all!
- With various organizers at the helm, we aspire to be one of the most focused, organized and active meetup film groups in Sydney.
- But why end things there? Come mingle with other film lovers for a meal or drink right after!
- This group is aimed at all age demographics, so don't be shy!
- Our Film Venues range from the following: Dendy Cinemas (Newtown/Circular Quay), Palace Cinemas (Paddington), Hayden Orpheum (Cremorne) and Event Cinemas (George Street).
- Regarding Attendance. Our meetup has a strict zero-tolerance policy regarding no-shows. Members that do so may be removed at the Organizer's discretion.
- Members Only. We are fully committed to providing our film goers with a social outlet for making new friends, talking cinema, etc. This means that no guests can be added to RSVPs. If guests wish to join, ask them to join the group! It's Free!
- Films. Our events will focus on Foreign/Arthouse/Indie films. Occasionally, a Hollywood film or two depending on its 'Oscar-buzz' worthiness.
- Drinks/Meals. For the majority of our events, drinks and/or meals are normally held right after the event. A good chance to mingle with film-goers and have a discussion!
- Event Capacity. Our events are held up to about 20 - 25 members. Only on rare occasions will they be higher.
1) A few preliminary questions (nothing personal) will be asked of you upon joining.
2) A recognizable profile photo of yourself (and only yourself). Please ensure that you have a name in your profile (i.e., no nicknames or aliases). If you have any privacy concerns, please contact the lead organizer, Charin directly.
New members will be declined membership without this.