addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Arts & Creative Cultural Events Message Board › FIORELLO AT THE ABBEY

FIORELLO AT THE ABBEY

Cathy M
user 6563416
Group Organizer
New Haven, CT
Post #: 126
FIORELLO AT THE ABBEY
If anyone is interested in joining this group at the Abbey, 11:30.
Susi will be in this performance...see details in the link provided below.

http://www.meetup.com...­
Susie
user 5844475
New Milford, CT
Post #: 7
The theater is called The Gary-The Olivia Theater and it's on the ground of the Abbey of Regina Laudis. The theater was founded by Sister Dolores Hart who was a famous Hollywood actress and acted in Elvis movies. She is now a famous author and is traveling to showcase her biography. The theater has been around for a long time and has professional caliber performances. This show has exceeded my expectations. It was wonderful, and I'm not saying that just because I'm in it. We have a professional orchestra and the talent of the leading actors is awesome. I have a small, but fun, part and I'm also in chorale numbers. The theater is an open-air pavillion with a stage. The grounds are really pretty. Bethlehem is about 10 minutes from Woodbury, 10 minutes from Litchfield. There are lots of good restaurants and things to do nearby should you wish to make it a day. I thought this would be something members of this group would really enjoy, being that this is a group who enjoys cultural events. If you're not doing anything the next two weekends, come and see the show!! It runs until August 11. Sunday matinees are 2:30 and the evening shows are at 7:30.