It's getting close to the big day and thought I'd send a comprehensive email detailing the latest!Ticket Sales! Help!
um, need some help here? We're at $611 in pre-sales, but I have to give a check to the theater tomorrow for $890!!
Need y'all to help carry me some and re-double your efforts to get the word out! Also, if you're planning on coming and haven't bought your ticket yet, now would be better :-) Plus it's only $12 online but will be $15 at the door!
Blog it, post flyers, spread the signal across the verse!
Best places to post flyers:
- independent coffee houses usually have a community bulletin board
- local comic book or independent video rental store
- innovative ideas welcome - but be considerate of businesses
If you're on Facebook, a great way to spread the signal is to "share" the event so that it gets posted to the news feed. Here's the Facebook posting
Here's a link to our shiny PDF Flyer
If you need to buy your ticket, go to our online ticket purchase page
Want even more options for helping? We have a handy link for that too
;-) Volunteers Needed
We had a good volunteer meeting last night, but we're going to need more folks to help us with pulling this off on Sunday. We need folks to take tickets and man tables, etc. Please email me if you can do this!Supplies Needed
Actually we're looking good here, except for tables
... If you have any spare fold out tables you can bring, let me know!Event DetailsPrize Drawing
- we're getting some great prizes for the prize drawing! So far we have: 2-DVD set of the Serenity Special Edition, tickets to Actors Express, an autographed photo from Ron Glass, 2 Done the Impossible DVDs, a signed CD from the Bedlam Bards, Serenity - Those Left Behind graphic novel, Serenity Alliance Currency Money Pack, and more.
If you have anything you want to contribute or know of a business that wants to offer anything, please contact us so we know what it is, who it should be credited to and the value amount.
How this will work: you will get a ticket for the prize drawing with your Screening ticket purchase. Inside the theater we will have the prize drawing items displayed with jars in front. You put your ticket in whichever jar you want to have a chance at winning that item. Extra tickets will be $2 each or 3 for $5 so if there's one item you really want, load those tickets up in that jar! Vendors
- we have space for people to set up a table (you have to bring your own) for $10. If you want to be a vendor, please go to the Buy Tickets now and choose the vendor price option (note, this does not get you tickets, so if you want tickets you need to buy those separately). Vendors are welcome to set up as early as 5:30 pmTickets
- for those who have purchased in advance, you will not receive tickets in advance. You will just need to go to the Will Call table when the doors open at 5:30 PM to get your ticket and prize drawing ticket, etc.
We will be holding the prize drawing prior to showing the movie, so get there early. Doors open at 5:30PM to buy/pick up tickets. Movie starts at 7PM.Thanks!
Want to give a Big Thanks to everyone who has purchased tickets already, donations in prizes and cashy money towards the charity and for spreading the signal.
We still have 3 days before the event - let's make it good so maybe we can do it again next year!Have a Great Week - See ya Sunday!!