The April meeting of the Atlanta Option Investors Club will be held on Saturday April 20th from 9:00 AM until 12:00 noon at Georgia State University Alpharetta Center located at:
3775 Brookside Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Out guest speaker for April will be Dr. Alan Ellman of the Blue Collar Investor Corporation.
Here is what Alan plans to cover, in his own words:
Description of topic:
The presentation is an easy-to-understand approach to mastering covered call writing. This is a strategy that combines both stock (buying) and option (selling) investing. It is geared to the average retail investor with the goal of taking control of your financial future by generating a monthly cash flow. This seminar will take the mystery out of an investment approach that the government deems safe enough to use it in your self-directed IRA accounts.
• How to use fundamental and technical analysis as well as common sense principles to select the greatest covered call stock candidates and the best option strike prices
• How to use the Ellman Calculator to make your stock and option selections (a FREE copy of the Basic Ellman Calculator will be offered to all attendees)
• How to use a series of exit strategies to mitigate losses and maximize gains
1. Prior to expiration Friday
2. On or near expiration Friday
3. Using multiple exit strategies in the same month
FREE CALCULATORS, FREE DVDs and course outlines will be given out to all who attend.
Dr. Alan Ellman’s Bio
• Author of 3 best-selling books on covered call writing
• National speaker for The Money Show
• National speaker for The American Association of Individual Investors
• Published over 300 articles related to covered call writing
• Named a top-50 author by the Business Author's Show
There is a $10 fee to attend this meeting. Students are admitted free of charge.
See you all on Saturday, the 20th.
John Caldwell and Joe Murad, club moderators
For more info about the club go to:
Georgia State University Alpharetta Center is located about one mile East of Ga-400 off Old Milton Parkway. If you are heading north on Ga 400 take the Old Milton Parkway exit and turn right. Go to the second red light and turn right on Brookside Parkway across the street from QT Gas Station. The building is at
3775 Brookside Parkway, Alpharetta, Ga 30022
For additional info go to:
Lost? Call GSU at[masked]
Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors.